|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ ALL THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. THANK-YOU.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07770873312.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are 1st Man 1st Woman of 257 Rocky Lane, Nechells Birmingham, B7 5EY with email address Hello@1stmanandwoman.com; telephone number 07770873312; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website www.1stmanandwoman.com on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
BASIS OF SALE
17. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
PRICE & PAYMENT
23. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the contract at an end if:
28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the contract.
29. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
33. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
34. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
RISK & TITLE
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
WITHDRAWALS, RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
37. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
38. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
39. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
RIGHT TO CANCEL
40. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
41. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
42. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
43. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.1stmanandwoman.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
44. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION IN THE CANCELLATION PERIOD
45. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
DEDUCTIONS FOR GOODS SUPPLIED
46. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
TIMING OF REIMBURSEMENT
47. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
48. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
49. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
50. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 257 Rocky Lane, Nechells Birmingham, B7 5EY without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
51. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
52. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
53. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
54. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
SUCCESSORS & SUB-CONTRACTORS
55. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
56. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
57. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
59. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
60. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
61. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
62. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact Sandra at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
63. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
64. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
65. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
66. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
67. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Model cancellation Form
To 1st Man 1st Woman 257 Rocky Lane Nechells Birmingham B7 5EY Email address: Hello@1stmanandwoman.com Telephone number: 07770873312
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at Hello@1stmanandwoman.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
1. Use of/or inability to use our site or use of/or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
2. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption.
3. Loss of anticipated saving & loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or/any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
"1st Man 1st Woman” is a trade mark of 1st Man 1st Woman.
To contact us, please email Hello@1stmanandwoman.com.
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.1stmanandwoman.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Be accurate (where they state facts).
Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Promote sexually explicit material.
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
Be likely to deceive any person.
Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
Promote any illegal activity.
Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.