|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Graffiti Collection
- This new collection is a nod towards the 80’s and 90’s Hip-hop culture and is designed in collaboration with the Graffiti Artist: “Panda”.
- Its fresh, fun and effortlessly cool. Nostalgic but modern! The Graffiti collection is made in a in a mono-chromatic palette for a striking appearance.
- Compromising of men's trunks, a women's strapless swimsuit and bikini.
- These garments are sustainable fashion with First Man and First Woman’s continued use of local and ecological printing whilst working with UK manufactures.
- Look out for more designs to come in this range x….
- The Model is wearing UK Small
- Model: Sachae_model
- Mua: Phoebe Snowball
- Photgraphy by: Vicky Beni
Urban Jungle Collection
Sunrise and Sahara prints
- The range was first showcased during the Midlands Fashion Awards on the 10th anniversary at this prestigious event.
- The collection includes 6 pieces designed with the ‘urban jungle’ theme, featuring the yellow based Sunrise animal print inspired by the rising sun across Africa and the red based Sahara print is inspired by the setting of the sun. Wild strong impact making prints!
- The Eddie orange sequin cover up was also featured.
- All fabrics are printed with Eco prints and pieces are manufactured in the UK.